There’s a reason we’re looking for the brightest and most talented people we can find.
It’s the same reason we want to keep them happy and healthy. It’s the driving force behind every phone call we answer, number we analyze, project we complete and product we carry.
We serve jewelers, metalsmiths and artisans.
We make their lives easier and more fun with innovative solutions, great service and know-how.
We are very passionate about what we do and who we do it for.
... and we’re good at it.
Everything we do and every decision we make is governed by a set of principles based on the integrity, generosity and creative spirit of our founder, Saul Bell. These principles are a living foundation that helps us build on Saul's vibrant legacy that began so many years ago.
We’re Rio Grande.
We’re the place for you.
These are our governing principles:
1. Do what you agree to do.
2. Do not encroach on other people or their property.
3. Create an environment of trust.
4. Be open and honest.
5. Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
6. Express and value all feelings, concerns and ideas equally.
7. Exchange your best effort for the best effort of others.
8. Develop long-term relationships of mutual benefit (WIN/WIN).
9. Have fun.
10. Passionately develop and pursue shared and individual purposes and goals.
11. Strive to maintain a positive attitude at all times.
12. Maintain your power to succeed by choosing not to believe you are a victim.
13. Take responsibility for your part in each life experience and learn from it.
14. Be successful by helping others to be successful and accepting that help for yourself.
15. Lead by influence (using reason, benefits and inspiration) rather than by coercion (using force, fear and innuendo).